Two Nineteen has been serving Alexandria’s finest French-Creole cuisine since 1979. Come enjoy an authentic taste of the French Quarter. While here, enjoy our live Jazz & Blues performances and be sure to sample our extensively curated Cigar & Whiskey offerings.
Please be aware of our new house rules in response to COVID-19
• guests with fever, cough, or any other symptom of COVID-19 are kindly asked to stay home and will not be permitted on or inside 219 property. Guests with known exposure to a COVID-19 case within the prior 14 days will also not be permitted.
• Guests who exhibit any symptoms of sickness may be politely asked to leave
• Guests are not permitted in any closed congregate areas. Guests must be seated as assigned tables.
• staff may take guests’ temperature with a contactless digital thermometer
• guests are required to wear masks except when eating and/or drinking. Masks may be purchased from 219 through any staff member.
• please practice social/physical distancing and ensure 6 ft of distance between yourself and other patrons and our staff at all times
• staff may direct guests to seating or ask guests to move seats based on best physical/social distancing practices. please be respectful
• staff may limit your seating time to 90 minutes based on demand to allow other guests the opportunity to patron our restaurant
• guests may be turned away or asked to be put on a waiting list to comply with capacity mandates
• bar seats will not be available. Our bar areas will serve as through-traffic areas only
• please keep at least 6 ft of physical distance between yourself and performing musicians at all times
• all dance floors/areas will be closed
• no outside food/drink will be permitted on premise
• parties may not exceed 100 guests
Guests who are not respectful of our new safety rules may be politely asked to leave.
Thank you in advance for your understanding and we greatly appreciate your support!